Fly Ash Brick Making Machine
Fly Ash Brick Making Machine
Product Code : LE012
Brand Name : LAXMI ENGINEERING
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Set
- 1700000 INR/Piece
- Product Type
- Brick Making Machine
- Fly Ash
- PLC Control
- 310 Volt (v)
- High Durability, Heat Insulation
In order to meet diverse requirements of building construction sector, we have emerged as a distinguished manufacturer and supplier of Fly Ash Brick Making Machine. Widely used in various construction sites, this Fly Ash Brick Making Machine is designed with 11 hp hydraulic system with vibrator, hydraulic oil storage tank with 300 liters of storage capacity, conveyor, storage box, automatically operated ram and feeder. Made of ductile iron or cast iron, this brick making machine can produce 8000 pavers in every 8 hours. Flawless design, uniform welding quality, application specific design of its bench top and low maintenance cost are the special features of this machine.
Lime sand, Fly ash and gypsum are fed into a pan mixer, manually where water is added in the needed balance for intimate mixing. The proportion of the raw material is mostly in the ratio 10-20% lime, 60-80% of fly ash, 5 to 10% gypsum and 10 to 15% sand, looking upon the quality of raw materials. The concoction is slow fixture pozzalona cement mix. The activity of mixing is selfsame as of mixing cement in the industries of cement where lime stones and clay are burnt with gypsum, coal and then mixed and ground to make cement.
Fly ash bricks have many benefits:
1. These bricks have more compressive strength in comparison with conventional clay bricks.
2. More immune to water and salinity if compared with conventional bricks.
3. Light-weighted than conventional bricks.
4. Uniform in configuration and size, more serviceable as the strength of these improved with the transition of time.
5. Less mortar intake in construction, add to your savings by reducing the plastering cost.
Fly Ash Bricks Plant primarily consists of following equipments:
1. Fly ash Brick making machines, hydraulic power pack motors, vibrators, and control panels.
These are the automatic machines of hydraulic operation. The structure of the machines is resourceful of treating and handling the load up to 100 bar. Various sizes of mould can be integrated with machine. With these plants embossing on brick is quite simple. These gives advanced production at minimum power loads. Circulated water cooling insure the long working hours of the plants and machines.
2. Pan mixing machines with gear box and motor
These are the mechanical stout constructed with heavy rollers to make the work of granulating the raw materials with efficiency. Driven by worm diminution gear box, these come with elementary unloading execution with correct door provisions.
3. Belt conveyer system
These fabricated belt conveyers are designed to take the raw materials of 1.5 tiem even more than the capability of machines. The raw materials can be modulated according to the different needs. Rubbers are also provided with nylon glazed belts.
4. Hydraulic pallot trolley
The trolleys are resourceful for transporting maximum quantity of bricks to the stocking area functioned hydraulically, which cut down the manpower and eliminate the risk of cracking of bricks.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- 3 Set Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 18 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Domestic Market
- All India